The Ilana and Pascal Mantoux Institute for Bioinformatics supports integrated data analysis from all units within the Grand-INCPM.
We can also analyze a wide range of NGS data from other facilities and/or public repositories.
- Quantification of gene expression.
- Differential expression and splicing.
- Pathway enrichment including a unique collaboration with GeneCards®.
- Whole genome or whole exome.
- Structural variants and copy number variations (CNVs).
- Germline and Somatic.
Single Cell genomics (10x Genomics)
- 10x Genomics).
- Clustering and visualization of cell populations.
- Differential expression.
Bacterial genome assembly
- Assembly of bacterial genomes and plasmids.
- Combining long and short reads.
- Annotation and protein prediction.
- Clustering and differential abundance analysis.
- Functional analysis.
- 16S analysis.
Additional and Custom Applications
Genome assembly, transcriptome assembly and proteogenomics, incorporating long reads data (PacBio), ChIP-seq, Methylation (RRBS), variant calling from RNA-seq, CyTOF analysis and more.