The Ilana and Pascal Mantoux Institute for Bioinformatics supports integrated data analysis from all units within the Grand-INCPM.
We can also analyse a wide range of NGS data from other facilities and/or public repositories.
- Quantification of gene expression.
- Differential expression and splicing.
- Pathway enrichment including a unique collaboration with GeneCards®.
- Whole genome or whole exome.
- Structural variants and copy number variations (CNVs).
- Germline and Somatic.
Single Cell RNA-Seq
- UMI based (e.g. 10x Genomics) or whole transcript (e.g. SMARTseq2).
- Clustering and visualization of cell populations.
- Differential expression.
Bacterial genome assembly
- Assembly of bacterial genomes and plasmids.
- Combining long and short reads.
- Annotation and protein prediction.
Cannot find a desired application?
We support tailored analyses. Examples: RRBS Methylation, transcriptome assembly, variant calling from RNA-Seq and other custom analyses.