The Crown Institute for Genomics Platform provides NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing) services for samples prepared by the Platform or for libraries submitted by external users.
The Crown Institute for Genomics supports a wide range of library preparation protocols and sequencing options.
In addition to standard Illumina kits, we developed and offer high quality in-house protocols for major applications at a reduced cost.
- Full length RNA-seq - polyA-based capturing
- Full length RNA-seq - without polyA capture
- 3' RNA-seq - Bulk MARS-seq
- Turseq stranded RNA - Illumina
- Small RNA (stranded, 17-22bp) - Illumina
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Fragmented DNA or amplicons < 500bp
Single Cell Genomics
- Single cell 3' RNA-seq - 10x genomics
- Cell Hashing
- Single cell 5' RNA-seq - 10x genomics
- Single cell immune profiling - TCR/BCR sequencing
Long read sequencing
PacBio, Sequel - Coming soon
We sequence libraries that were prepared in our facility libraries or prepared by the researcher (Ready to Run).
We offer a variety of sequencing instruments:
- Novaseq 6000 – high throughput sequencing, >800M reads per run
- NextSeq 500 – medium throughput sequencing, 400M reads (HO) or 130M reads (MO) per run
- MiSeq – low throughput sequencing, 1M, 4M, 12M, 22M reads per run