|Sample preparation options||RNA Amount||Samplevolume (μl)|
|INCPM mRNASeq||0.1 – 0.5μg||5-25 μl|
|Illumina TruSeq RNA||0.1 - 4 μg||5-50 μl|
|Illumina TruSeq Stranded Total RNA||0.1 - 1 μg||5-10 μl|
|Illumina TruSeq Stranded mRNA||0.1 - 4 μg||5-50 μl|
|Illumina TruSeq Small RNA||1 μg||up to 5 μl|
|Clontech SMARTer v4 Ultra Low RNA||10 pg - 10 ng||Up to 9.5 μl|
|SMART-seq 2||10pg – 1ng||Up to 0.825ul|
- Please submit twice the amount from that noted in the table
- Please add extra volume to enable accurate pippettation
- Concentration should not be determined by Bioanalyser or Tapestation
- We also prepare libraries using RNA without poly A selection (after ribosomal depletion for example). In this case please contact us.
|RIN number||≥ 8|
- Please note that Agilent RIN numbers are based on human, mouse, and rat RNA profiles. Other organisms’ profiles may not generate high RIN numbers, but may still be high quality. You should find the expected profile for your species and assess the quality.
- Note that the user is responsible for the results in case the sample does not match the specifications above, or do not meet the criteria of the procedure requested.