|Sample preparation options||DNA Amount||Sample volume (μl)|
|INCPM DNA seq||0.1 - 1μg||5-50 μl|
|INCPM ChIP seq||2 - 20ng||5-40 μl|
|INCPM DNA seq PCR Free||1 - 2μg||5-50 μl|
|Nextera DNA XT||1ng||Up to 5μl|
|INCPM DNA Seq Low Amount||2.5ng||10μl|
- Please submit twice the amount from that noted in the table.
- Please add extra volume to enable accurate pippettation.
- DNA samples produced by PCR reactions (amplicons) will be accepted only following DNA purification.
- DNA after immunoprecipitation for ChIP-seq has to be treated with RNase and proteinase K, followed by cleanup and resuspension with Tris or DDW. EDTA is not allowed.
- Note that the user is responsible for the results in case the samples submitted do not match the specifications above, or do not meet the criteria of the chosen lab procedure.