The Monolith NT.115 series instruments provide the broadest application range detecting interactions between any type of biomolecules and for pM to mM binding affinities.
- Dynamic range: 1 pM to mM
- Broad application range: from ions to ribosomes
- Buffer independency: including serum or cell lysate
- Purification free: fluorescent fusion proteins
In contrast to the NT.115 Series instruments the NT.LabelFree utilizes the intrinsic tryptophan fluorescence for detection allowing truly label-free and immobilization-free experiments. Without the need for a fluorescent label or fusion protein the interaction studies performed with the NT.LabelFree reflect binding of the protein in its native state.
Besides the dissociation constant MST datasets contain unique information about aggregation and sample quality allowing for rapid assay setup.
- Truly label and immobilization free
- Dynamic range: 10 nM to mM dissociation constants
- Application Range: Ions, nucleic acids, small molecules and sugars binding to proteins
- Low sample consumption: Just 4 µl per titration point
- No size limitation: Monitor binding of low MW molecules as well as binding of ribosomes
- Get your Kd in minutes
- Kd-Plus: Get unique information on sample quality and aggregation along with the Kd
- Maintenance-free instrument
- Straightforward handling: Simple sample preparation and intuitive software user interface