Acoustic liquid handler to transfer compounds in DMSO and biochemical reagents in miniaturized formats.
- Tipless transfer, resulting in dramatic cost savings
- Improved information about sample integrity and improved transfer quality through measurement of DMSO hydration level
- Elimination of the need for calibration
- Elimination of cross-contamination, carryover or leachates through non-contact transfer
- Accurate, precise movement of nanoliter-scale quantities, enabling assay miniaturization and further reducing costs
- Better results through direct dilution of compounds, an improvement over serial dilution methods
- Greatly simplified assay development and dilution processes through the flexibility to transfer any volume of liquid from any well to any other well