The Information Technology Platform possesses enabling-technologies that are integrated into a seamless organization with strong ties to academic and clinical researchers, thus creating scientific momentum that extends beyond technological boundaries. It provides resources to support high-end computing across a broad range of domains. Our goal is to enable researchers to leverage our technologies to reduce time to discovery and move their science forward.
- Create the IT vision and long term strategy according to the G-INCPM’s mission.
- Build a strong Information Technology capability.
- Evolve core operating mechanisms and communications.
- Ensure stable and reliable critical infrastructure.
- Introduce new business support tools via new programs to support G- INCPM operations.
High level Infrastructure Design
- SGI UV2000 GPU Super computer.
- High volume storage (2.5 petabyte on-line).
- High performance computing cluster (340 CPU, 2.6TB RAM, 20 compute nodes).
- Wide (private cloud) virtual environment (160 CPU core, 1.5 TB RAM).
- Ultra-fast & scalable Backbone network.
- Internal G-INCPM research platforms (Proteomics, Bioinformatics, HTS, Genomics).