Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) is a web-based functional analysis tool for comprehensive omic data.
Making Sense of Your Omics Data
- Identify the most relevant signalling and metabolic pathways, molecular networks, and biological functions for list of genes
- Predict the direction of downstream effects on biological and disease processes
- Predict the activation and inhibition of upstream transcription factors
- Compare affected pathways and phenotypes across multiple testing conditions
- Search and Explore Biological and Chemical Knowledge
Quickly gain knowledge on genes and chemicals by browsing categorized and curated publications
Dynamically build and explore bio-molecule interaction networks supported by literature findings
Identify potential biological impacts of custom networks
Generate testable hypothesis for your genes of interest
IPA is one of the best functional analysis and knowledge discovery tool. It is widely used by the life science community.
Up-to-date high-quality knowledgebase manually curated by PhD scientists
- Search for targeted information on genes, proteins, chemicals, and drugs
- Extensive library of well-characterized signaling and metabolic pathways offer a starting point for exploration and a bridge between novel discovery and known biology. Layer in novel insights, drugs, and 'omics data.
- Extensive knowledge database on model organisms human, mouse, rat. Additional species supported via ortholog mapping.
- Easy and flexible collaboration and results sharing.