The 1st Israeli Proteoinformatics Workshop
Was on July 24 2016 - July 26 2016
This workshop is aimed for researchers and students who do not specialize in proteomics, but are interested in understanding better the basic principles of data processing and analysis in proteomics and the factors that influence successful data analysis.
- Mass spectrometry-base proteomics
- de novo peptide sequencing
- Database preparation for proteomics
- Operation of search engines and downstream analysis
- Quantitative proteomics
- Analysis of posttranslational modifications
- Pathway analysis.