The Nancy & Stephen Grand Israel National Center for Personalized Medicine
Established in 2012 by the Weizmann Institute of Science, the Nancy & Stephen Grand Israel National Center for Personalized Medicine (G-INCPM) is an advanced research facility providing Israeli academic, medical, and biomedical industry researchers with access and guidance to state-of-the-art genomics, protein profiling, drug discovery and bioinformatics research platforms.
- Create scalable, robust, cutting-edge infrastructure capable of supporting national activities in the G-INCPM’s fields of expertise.
- Provide services and collaboration opportunities with a focus on high-value projects.
- Instill a spirit of innovation, enabling the creation of novel research tools and methods, and developing best practices.
- Adapt cutting-edge research methods developed in Weizmann Institute laboratories and elsewhere, for broad usage.
- Disseminate new research technologies and share relevant knowledge with the Israeli biomedical community.